Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Music Testimonials




Steve Raybine:


Blog #65:


Music Testimonials



Periodically, I get asked to write a music testimonial for an organization that I've done business with for their press materials. Recently, a company called Premiere Media Solutions asked me to draft a testimonial that they could use to advertise their company. Here is the following testimonial I wrote for Premiere Media Solutions:



"Over the last ten years, I have had the great privilege and pleasure of collaborating with Premiere Media Solutions regarding the visual design, audio reproduction and physical duplication of my three CD's (Balance Act; Bad Kat Karma and In the Driver's Seat) and their corresponding singles for radio stations nationally and internationally. This company is comprised of talented individuals whose sole mission is to please their customers with their exquisite and meticulous work. Their commitment to excellence is unparalled within a very competitive business environment. I am extremely grateful to the entire staff of Premiere Media Solutions for always making me feel like I was their #1 client. Congratulations to all of you and I hope to work with you again in the future."



Steve Raybine

Jazz Artist/Composer


Doing a favor for a business associate is the very least one can do in order to show your appreciation for your mutual collaborations. Moreover, it is the right and kind thing to do. So, if anyone or any organization asks you for your endorsement, take the time to show your appreciation to them by writing an informative and positive recommendation. Moreover, depending upon circumstances, maybe they can return the favor to you one day, if the situation is reversed.


No comments:

Post a Comment